Routine Maintenance for Your Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Baltimore
Routine maintenance is very important to keep your car running smoothly. If you live in or around Baltimore look for a Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Baltimore dealership to keep up with your cars maintenance needs.
If you keep up with your Mitsubishi Mirage G4 car care, it should last you a long time. Now, in case you are wondering what type of routine maintenance your care needs see the list below.
- Oil Change – If you want your car to run well and last, you need to make sure you have the oil changed regally. Most cars get an oil change every 5,000 to 10,000 miles depending on the type of oil used – regular oil is every 5,000 miles and with synthetic oil you can go 10,000 miles. If you ignore your oil changes you can severely damage your car’s engine and find yourself sitting alongside the road and possibly even looking for a new car. When you have the oil changed the dealership/garage should put a sticker with the date and amount of mileage when your next oil change is due on your windshield or on a piece of paper that you can store in your glove box.
- Tire Rotation – You should have your cars’ tires rotated every 5,000 miles, this can be done when you bring it in for an oil change. You always want your cars’ tires to have an even amount of thread on all four tires this will help the tires last longer. You should also have the tires rotated before winter or if you need new tires this is the best time to have them replaced, before the snow flies and the roads become slippery.
- Battery Inspection – Your cars battery should also be check regularly, this is something you can also have done with your 5,000-mile oil change/tire rotation maintenance, might as well have everything done while you’re there. Also, your cars battery should be a part of the pre-winter check-up. should also have your car battery inspected regularly. It’s better to find out it needs to be replaced before you go out on a bluster cold morning and turn the key to have nothing happen.
- Brake Check – Breaks are just as important as the oil change, tire rotation, and battery inspection so have your breaks checked too. However, if your breaks squeal or don’t stop as well as they should take your car in immediately for a break check. You do not want to end up sitting in the car in front of yours’ back seat because you couldn’t stop!
- Windshield Wipers – Your car’s windshield wipers are also another important part of your Mitsubishi Mirage G4. If it rains or snows you won’t be able to see so have those windshield wipers checked and replaced.
It is very important to have everything checked on your car regularly to make sure all is well. Be sure to find a Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Baltimore dealership.