Buffets have become incredibly popular in the last few years in the country. People prefer to go for buffet restaurants as they feel they offer value for money. The 5-star hotels’ buffet spreads are awesome, which attracts more and more people to go for it. There is an array of starters, main course and desserts with many live counters making to order. If you are looking for the best-rated buffet restaurants in the national capital then here are few of the most preferred ones listed for you.
- Bayleaf Restaurant: This is one of the few places where a person can enjoy yummy food in a relaxing environment with soothing music playing in the background. Live sports screening is also available when some important match is happening. The buffet provided at Bayleaf Restaurant Kirti Nagar has an extensive spread of delicacies both from Chinese and North Indian cuisines. The yummy food, perfect ambience and an array of offers, discounts and deals make it an ideal place to host friends or family gatherings.
- Jungle Jamboree: As the name suggests, it has a jungle and aqua theme. Those who love wild life experience, especially kids, love to be here. While you enjoy the lavish buffet, you can hear the voices of animals and water bodies. The buffet is ideally priced and is the perfect place to host events. The spread is enormous and you will, in fact, be spoilt for choices. With a mind-boggling variety of starters, soups, side dishes, entrees mains and desserts, the place will leave you enchanted.
- The Ancient Barbeque: As the stylish fine dining barbeque places offer, The Ancient Barbeque in Gurgaon serves live grill and barbeque right on the table. The focus here is primarily on yummy food and the spread is awesome. There are options from Continental, North Indian and Chinese cuisines. The concept of the live open kitchen makes the things interesting as you can get the dish customised according to your palette. It is the perfect destination for corporate events, kitties and other gatherings where you can enjoy the buffet along with the songs of your choice as they have live music performance too.
- Indian Grill Room: Indian Grill Room is known for its lavish buffet and offers everything right from a variety of salads to the last course of desserts, including some of the finest ice creams. You can coolly take your family or friends here for a cosy buffet in an impressive ambience. It has wooden interiors and the comfortable seating of white chairs makes a marvellous contrast. Those who love Mughlai and North Indian cuisines will love to dine here.
- Citrus Café – Lemon Tree: They have many outlets and all are good, but the one in Aerocity deserves a special mention. There is a great selection of food and the service is good too. The staff is very attentive to your needs, which take the dining experience a notch up. As Lemon Tree is a business hotel chain, you can’t expect extraordinary food, but this place is different. All dishes look very appealing and fresh. You will relish everything right from the first course to desserts here.
When in Delhi and NCR, you will never be short of awesome buffet places to satisfy your taste buds and the above-discussed ones are the must-try ones.